General Election - November 3, 2020
- All registered voters are eligible to vote in the General Election.
- There will not be any local candidates on the ballot because they were all elected in the Primary Election.
- To be eligible to vote, you must register/update your voter information by Thursday, October 15, 2020. Please visit www.servicearizona.com.
- Ballots will be mailed to those voters requesting automatic Ballot-by-Mail on Wednesday, October 7, 2020. Be sure to sign your affidavit envelope in your original handwriting.
- Instead of mailing your voted ballot-by-mail, please consider dropping off your ballot at Town Hall (October 19 – November 2) or the Community Center during early voting (October 28-November 2) for Maricopa County residents. DO NOT mail your ballot back after Wednesday, October 28, 2020 as it might not have time to reach the county in time. You can drop off your ballot at your polling place on election day.
- Election materials cannot be forwarded – If you have changes to your residential or mailing address (i.e. no longer have a post office box, rural route, or receive your mail at a location other than your residence) please visit www.servicearizona.com to update your voter registration by October 15, 2020.
- The last day to request an Early Ballot be mailed to you is Friday, October 23, 2020. Please visit your county’s website or call to request a one-time early ballot.
- Maricopa County voters may vote early in-person or vote a replacement ballot from Wednesday, October 28, 2020 until Monday, November 2, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday (Except Sunday) at the Community Center located at 160 N. Valentine Street. Proper identification is now required.
- Yavapai County voters may vote early in-person or vote a replacement ballot beginning Monday, October 12, 2020 at the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office located at 1015 Fair St. Rm 228, Prescott or 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. through Friday, October 30, 2020. Proper identification is now required.
- Voters needing special accommodations, call 602-506-1511 for Maricopa County or 928-771-3248 for Yavapai County.
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 is election day with polls open from 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Maricopa County voters will vote at the Community Center at 160 N. Valentine Street. Yavapai County voters will vote at Grace Bible Chapel in Congress at 25605 Ghost Town Road.
- Ballot and Voter registration information – Maricopa County 602-506-1511 or Maricopa.vote or BeBallotReady.vote or Yavapai County 928-771-3250 or Yavapai.us/electionsvr/
For more information on the election, please visit the websites below:
|Last Day to Register to Vote
|Early Voting Begins - See County for Locations
|Ballots will be mailed to all on Permanent Early Voter List
|Last day to request a ballot by mail||October 23
|Early Voting at Community Center for Maricopa Co. Voters
October 28 - November 2
|Last day to vote early in person