The Wickenburg Public Library, in conjunction with Maricopa County, offers the Workforce Development Program to the residents of Wickenburg and surrounding areas. The objective of this program is to strengthen Wickenburg's economy by developing a diverse workforce and matching employers with job seekers. Thru this program, employers are matched with job seekers of all ages, skill sets, and experience levels.
Utilizing comprehensive statewide resources, we deliver innovative and customized workforce solutions at the local level by:
- Posting your open job(s) on the statewide database with thousands of candidates.
- Finding and matching candidates that meet your hiring criteria.
- Pre-screening candidates.
- Providing conference/interview space.
- Hosting job fairs.
- Facilitating applicable tax credits.
- Providing layoff aversion assistance.
- Providing labor statistics.
- Funding On-the-Job Training (OJT) arrangements.
- Organizing special recruiting events.
Utilizing comprehensive statewide resources, we deliver innovate and personalized employment services at the local level by:
- Posting job seeker resumes on the statewide database with thousands of jobs.
- Matching you with relevant job opportunities.
- Providing customized training, education, and skill development such as on-site resources, third-party programs, and on-the-job training.
- Hosting job fairs where we connect you with employers actively seeking applicants.
- Providing career guidance and assessment.
- Offering access to other public services.
- Providing youth, veteran, and other specialized services.
Workforce Development Coordinator
Office: (928) 684-5451 x1540
Cellphone: (602) 733-2220
164 E Apache St.
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.