The Wickenburg Municipal Court is part of the integrated judicial system and serves as the judicial branch of the Wickenburg Municipal Government. The Court has jurisdiction over civil traffic, criminal traffic, town code violations and misdemeanor cases that occur within the Town of Wickenburg. The court also presides over cases involving Orders of Protection and Injunctions Against Harassment.
The mission of the Wickenburg Municipal Court is to provide excellent customer service. Here is some important information you should know before visiting the Court. In return the Court expects all visitors to respect the Court and its staff.
1. Weapons are strictly prohibited from the building. Do not attempt to bring in any prohibited items. The Court will not hold any prohibited items in the lobby for pick-up.
2. All pager, cell phones and personal alarms should be turned off prior to entering the courtroom.
3. Wear suitable clothing to court. It is inappropriate to enter the court unless you are wearing a shirt and shoes. T-shirts that carry offensive slogans or pictures are not allowed. Hats should be removed before entering the courtroom
4. Bring your citation and/or case number for prompt and timely service. Also, the Court asks that you be patient as it can sometimes be very busy.
Court is in session for hearing cases on Mondays beginning at 8:30 a.m. (Except for town holidays)
Spanish language interpreter is available every 3 rd Monday of the month; all other languages upon request. Please notify the court in advance if you will need an interpreter. (Puede ir a la siguiente pagina para ver las formas in español para usar como una guía www.azcourts.gov )
If you are more than 100 miles away you can submit a written request to have a telephonic conference. In some other circumstances, you may also be eligible.
Town of Wickenburg
155 N. Tegner Street, Suite B
Wickenburg, Arizona 85390
(928) 668-0515 or 668-0533 phone
(928) 684-0749 fax
Official business only, please
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Closed for lunch Tues. - Thurs, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm