November 6, 2019, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM @ Town Hall / 155 N Tegner, Suite A / Council Chambers
Attend this Meeting to gain Information on how to:
- Serve on a Commission or Board
- Run for Town Council
- Attend Community Events or Town Meetings
- Citizens Patrol—Support the Police Department with duties and value added services
- Library—Support the library staff in accomplishing all their duties, including shelving books, preschool activities and assisting patrons
- Teach a Recreation Class—Do you have a hobby, talent or skill that you would like to share with other residents? Teach a class to pass on that knowledge
- Receptionist—Greet visitors to Town Buildings and assist with some tasks such as filing, answering phones or data entry
- Town Clean-Up/Work Days—Watch Facebook, Newspaper and Town website for information on these volunteer events
• Make a Difference Day—Day in the Spring to help residents in one area who need assistance with yard work, painting etc...
November 6, 2019, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Acrylic Abstract Painting taught by Gina Beck.
Veterans Art Class. No two classes are alike. Each class project is different. Please pre-register as space is limited. All supplies included. Call to register.
Our sincere thanks and appreciation to the Wellik Foundation of Wickenburg for the grant awarded to the Wickenburg Art Club!